- Contains 22,000 HDU Diamine Oxidase enzyme per capsule
- Also contains Vitamin C and Quercetin
- For those that are deficient in the DAO enzyme
Contains 5 capsules
Each Capsules Contains (as per image):
- 2 tablets with the Diamine Oxidase enzyme (22,000 HDU per capsule)
- 1 tablet with 38 mg Quercetin
- 1 tablet with 20 mg Vitamin C (= 25% of the reference intake)
Allergen Information: Allergen free
Directions for use: Take 1 capsule just before the histamine containing meal. Use a maximum of 3 capsules per day. In case of swallowing problems or difficulty swallowing capsules, the capsules can be opened and then you can swallow the individual tablets with some water, without chewing them.
Ingredients: Fillers: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose; Quercetin 95%; Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid); Glazing agent: ethyl cellulose; Potato starch; Stabilizer: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Pig kidney extract with 7% diamine oxidase (DAO); Medium chain fatty acids; Stabilizers: Magnesium Stearate, Oleic Acid, Sodium Alginate; Anti-caking agent: stearic acid; Humectant: glycerine; Anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonate and dicalcium phosphate; Rice starch, Coloring agent: caramel; Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Not suitable for vegetarians.