- Disolact lactase
- 3,000 FCC lactase per capsule
- Contains (Trial Pack of 5)
5 DISOLACT lactase enzyme capsules (3,000 FCC) in a sachet to try our product out before looking at the standard and larger sizes.
Difficulty swallowing capsules? You can open the capsules by twisting their ends. The content of the DISOLACT capsule can then be sprinkled over the food.
Disolact capsules contain the enzyme lactase (3000FCC per capsule) Besides the lactase enzyme powder, the capsules also contain the filling aid Calcium carbonate. The capsules themselves are made of HPMC.
Disolact ensures that the deficiency in the body’s own lactase is temporarily made up, whereby the digestion of the milk products consumed (the lactose) is assisted.
- Disolact lactase enzyme capsules are packed in units of 50 capsules in a container that is handy and attractive to take with you.
- Disolact lactase capsules are soy and gluten free.
- Capsules are made of HPMC, so it’s suitable for vegetarians.
- We recommend storing Disolact lactase capsules dry and at room temperature.
- The shelf life of Disolact lactase is 3 years; thereafter the FCC value reduces by 5% per year.
Please find here more information about lactose intolerance: LINK.